We are looking for an HR Manager (Gestor Personal) in Palma de Mallorca
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-moving organization
- Lead, manage and develop HR team and/or activities.
- Develop local HR action plans in coordination with the shareholder and follow-up to ensure success.
- Implement global processes, supporting tools and services to achieve the shareholders strategic objectives and goals within the responsibility of HR.
- Proactively supports management and other colleagues in all HR related activities.
- Knowhow to all local laws and regulations related to human resources an responsible for disciplinary matters.
- Cooperation between employment offices and social welfare organisations
- Acts as functional line manager to local HR employees (first point of contact for global HR) providing holistic view in understanding country specific requirements and country specific market trends
- Is accountable for the common People process implementation and performance within the country, HR planning and cost efficient HR performance and delivery, customer satisfaction and HR compliance.
- Acts as key HR interface in all people related matters - Contact point for information requests/deliveries.
- Responsible for local HR KPIs/PPIs und budget plannings.
- Responsible for preparing the correct content billing
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions, be responsive and willing to take ownership of issues, and solutions
- Experience in recruitment + knowledge in Excel
- Knowledge and Dealing with Spanish labour law
- Administrative processes (payroll, Compensation & benefits)
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Leadership skills in team management and people development
- Strong communication skills, fluent Spanish (spoken/ written), German preferred
- Minimum 5 - 8 years HR experience in an Spanish environment/issues with at least 3 years in the lead role preferred
Apply now! We look forward to receiving your application. All candidates should feel appreciated and recognized – regardless of gender, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, world view, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity. email@example.com www.dv-com.es